A soft silicone balloon is inserted into the stomach as part of the Ellipse Balloon non-surgical weight loss procedure. Saline solution is then injected into the balloon, which shrinks the stomach and gives the patient a feeling of fullness. As a result, there is a decrease in appetite and food intake, which causes weight loss. The Ellipse Balloon is a short-term weight-loss aid that is normally taken out after four months.
How is an Ellipse Balloon Applied?
The Ellipse Balloon treatment takes about 20 minutes to complete and is done under mild anesthesia. Through the mouth and into the stomach is inserted a tiny, flexible tube known as an endoscope. The balloon is introduced and filled with saline solution after the endoscope has been positioned. The balloon is then left in place once the endoscope has been taken out. The majority of patients are able to go home the same day and resume their regular routines within a few days.
Why should Turkey be preferred for Ellipse Balloon
The nation is home to a large number of highly qualified medical experts and has a well-developed healthcare system. In addition, medical and surgical operations in Turkey are frequently far less expensive than in other nations. This makes Turkey a desirable choice for those looking for reasonably priced, top-notch medical care.
What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Non-surgical: The Ellipse Balloon does not require any incisions or scars because it is a non-surgical weight loss method.
- Temporary: Because the balloon is only meant to be a temporary fix, it can be taken out after four months. For individuals who aren't ready for a permanent weight loss operation, this makes it a good alternative.
- Effective: According to clinical studies, the Ellipse Balloon can cause patients to lose an average of 10-15% of their initial body weight, which can result in significant weight loss.
- Safe: There is little danger of complications while using the Ellipse Balloon treatment.
- Temporary: While the Ellipse Balloon's transient nature is a benefit for certain patients, it might be a drawback for others who are seeking a long-term weight loss therapy.
- Ellipse Balloon side effects include nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain, much like any medical operation.
- Price: Although the Ellipse Balloon is often less expensive than other weight loss procedures, some patients may still find the expense to be prohibitive.
As a non-surgical weight loss option, the Ellipse Balloon may be a good choice for people who are having trouble losing weight on their own with diet and exercise. Although the operation has benefits and drawbacks, it is crucial for patients to explore their alternatives with a trained healthcare practitioner before deciding whether the Ellipse Balloon is the best option for them. Turkey is a fantastic location if you're thinking about the Ellipse Balloon for access to low-cost, top-notch medical treatment.
How much does Ellipse Balloon Cost in Izmir, Turkey?
A tiny balloon is inserted into the stomach as part of the ellipse weight loss treatment to increase satiety and decrease meal intake. Find a reputed facility that can offer the required care if you're thinking about having the Ellipse balloon surgery in Izmir, Turkey.
Although we are unable to give exact costs, we advise getting in touch with a respected clinic or hospital in the region to find out more about their offerings. In order to assist our patients in achieving their weight loss objectives and enhancing their general health, our hospital provides a variety of weight loss options, including the Ellipse balloon technique. Please get in touch with us to learn more about our services and costs. We are devoted to offering our patients alternatives that are within their price range.