A curvy and fuller hip is an important detail for an impressive look. With butt lift aesthetics (BBL), you can get the butt of your dreams.
How is Brazilian Butt Lift Done?
BBL is a two-stage surgical operation. In the first stage, body fat is extracted from different areas of the body such as stomach, back or thighs with liposuction. In the second stage, the extracted fat is injected into the butt cheeks to create the lift, shape and development of the buttocks. Butt implants can also be used for this purpose.
What Makes You a Good Candidate for BBL?
The Brazilian Butt Lift, which is a procedure designed to improve the size and shape of the hips, may not be suitable for everyone. Individuals who meet the following conditions are the best candidates for the Brazilian Butt Lift:
• Those who want the hip to be fuller without implant
• Those whose colour tone of hip area is smooth
• Those with sufficient fat for the procedure
Evaluation before BBL
Before the operation, the suitability of the person for liposuction is determined by a detailed physical examination. The fat to be used to enlarge and shape the butt should be in the required ratio. It should also be well understood what kind of butt appearance the patient wants. After reaching an agreement about the appearance of the buttock after the operation, other examinations can be started. Butt implant operation can be performed in patients with insufficient amount of fat. All details about the process will be determined during the preliminary consultation.
Process after BBL Aesthetics
• You may have difficulty moving and feel pain for the first few days. You can easily get through this process by using the painkillers recommended by your doctor.
• You can take a shower from the 3rd day on.
• In the first week after the procedure, there may be bruising and swelling. This will go away on its own within 1-2 weeks.
• It is necessary to use a corset for the first month to prevent swelling and blister after the operation.
• Special pillows should be used for the first 2-3 weeks while sitting. It is important to use a pillow so that the injected fat is not exposed to pressure.
How long does a BBL Last?
A small portion of the injected fat may melt within 1-2 years. However, the remaining fat is permanent. For this reason, the fuller butt appearance is also a permanent aesthetic application.
How much does Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Izmir, Turkey?
In order to give the buttocks a more elevated and sculpted appearance, a cosmetic surgery known as a Brazilian Butt Lift, or BBL, involves moving fat from other parts of the body to the buttocks. Additionally, the technique may aid in enhancing the body's general balance and proportion. Although the price of the treatment may vary depending on each patient's demands and preferences, our hospital in Izmir offers competitive rates and exclusive deals for those considering a Brazilian Butt Lift.
In order to decide whether this operation is best for you and to go over your objectives and goals, it is crucial that you speak with a qualified healthcare practitioner. To learn more about our hospital's services and how we can assist you in achieving your goals, get in touch with us right away.